Edinburgh Body Tonic – Covid-19 Safety Procedures
Welcoming you back in a safe way
Do not attend your session if:
- You have any symptoms of Covid-19. A new continuous cough, a high temperature, or change of or loss of smell or taste.
- You know you have been in contact with someone who has Covid-19.
- You have been contact traced and told to self-isolate for 14 days.
The normal 24-hour cancellation fee will be waived for any Covid-19 related cancellations but will still stand for other late notice cancellations.
Guidelines for attending the studio
- There is no longer a reception area so please arrive close to the time of your session and ring the doorbell.
- Please use the new handwashing facilities upon arrival.
- Please wear a face covering upon entering the building.
- Clients are asked to come ready changed where possible.
- Clients are asked to bring a fresh pair of socks.
- Please bring your own water for your refreshment.
- Please leave the building promptly after sessions to avoid people gathering in the reception area.
Keeping you safe
- All surfaces will be wipeable and sanitised fully.
- Straps will be changed between each client to allow for disinfection and clients may also purchase straps if they would feel safer to bring their own.
- Appointment times will be staggered to allow for full disinfection between clients and to have safe client changeover.
- Your teacher will be wearing a face covering and will observe social distancing.
- Hand sanitiser and tissues will be available.
- The studio will be kept ventilated throughout the day. You may want to bring an extra layer to wear in case it feels cold.
- Please leave the studio promptly after sessions to allow for a safe changeover between clients.