Arriving at the studio in Randolph Crescent, you’ll be greeted by Rhona Maclean, founder of Edinburgh Body Tonic and accredited Gyrotonic instructor. This peaceful studio space provides a sanctuary where you can come and spend an hour on yourself and your body. We firmly believe that to gain the most from our bodies, exercise should be a pleasure and not a chore.
I don't normally like exercise but I look forward to every session
Not only are the sessions totally pain free for me, they actually reduce my pain
Intention is the driving force that moves the body.
What will happen?
Rhona will spend time discussing your needs, fitness levels and any medical conditions, and will carefully craft your session to make sure you get the maximum benefit. She’ll show you the equipment and explain exactly what to expect during your session.
Many people feel the remarkable effect the Gyrotonic technique has after just one session, and you could feel more supple and relaxed right away. However, the cumulative effect of regular sessions has a more long-term effect.
- All sessions need to be pre-booked by phone or email and they’ll last for one hour.
- You should wear loose, comfortable clothing and bare feet or socks.
- Basic changing facilities are available.
- Payment is by cash or cheque.
- During teaching hours there’s an answer machine in operation, but please leave a message and we’ll return your call as soon as possible.
Rhona looks forward to welcoming you at Edinburgh Body Tonic soon.